Discount Heating Oil Prices
DiscountHeatingOilPrices.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
IP Addresses: We automatically collect your IP address which assists us in gathering information relative to your usage of our site, including, but not limited to the frequency which you use our site and how our site is used by our visitors. We use this information for our own purposes in making improvements to our site in order that we can make your visit a more positive experience. This information is not shared with any third parties.
Contact Information: We use your contact information provided to use for the purpose in providing our services to you, including the management of your account and to administer your business transactions with us, as well as fuel deliveries and your service history.
Contacting the web site: If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FORCE MAJEURE: We shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under this agreement where such failure may be due to causes reasonably beyond our control, (e.g., storms, floods, lightning, or earthquakes), fires, explosions, wars, civil unrest, labor disputes, transportation breakdowns, harbor closings, governmental restrictions (e.g., allocations, priorities or price controls) or any other such cause. Seller’s ability to supply petroleum product is further dependent on their continued availability from our usual and anticipated supply sources. In the event such products are not readily available in sufficient quantities to meet our total commitment, we shall have the right to allocate in a fair and reasonable manner. No such occurrence shall relieve buyer of this obligation to pay in full for product actually delivered.
Customer is reponsible for providing clear access, free of any obstruction, including but not limited to an obstruction due to snow and ice, to fill pipe. The Company is not obligated or required to make any delivery if, in its sole discrestion, access to the fill pipe is obstructed or unsafe.
The term "Business Day" shall mean Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The term "Order Date" shall mean the Business DAy on which the order is placed (this DOES NOT include weekends or holidays). Orders placed after 4:30 p.m. will have an "Order Date" of the following Business Day. Any Order placed after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will have an Order Date of the following Monday (excluding holidays).
Company will use its best efforts to deliver within the quoted Business Day time frame from the "Processing Date", however, Company does not guarantee delivery will be made within this time frame. Customer should schedule delivery with enough reserve fuel to prevent running out of fuel prior to delivery. Company sholl not be responsible for any damage or injury, including but not limited to frozen pipes, damage to heating system, or any personal bodily injury, due to customer running out of fuel prior to delivery.
Customer should be aware that deliveries could be delayed due to unsafe driving conditions such as winter storms, mechanical breakdowns, illness, or any other uncontrolable event or circumstance.
Not responsible for damage should delivery not be made for any reason (including weather, mechanical breakdowns, illness, etc.). Customer should schedule delivery with enough reserve fuel to prevent run out.
In the event of missed delivery, customer must notify DiscountHeatingOilPrice.com via email within four (4) hours after the last Business Day quoted on your order. Business Day is Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 pm. (Deliveries may actually be made outside of these hours when necessary to complete delivery routes in an orderly fashion.)
Company delivering may be different but always affiliated with DiscountHeatingOilPrice.com. Customer agrees to allow truck on property and holds delivery firm and DiscountHeatingOilPrices.com not responsible for property damage relating to normal delivery.
Deliveries under 150 gallons will be assesed a service charge of $40 on the same credit card used to pay for delivery.
Customer is aware that by sumbitting an order customer is agreeing to pay a 4% cancelation fee. The 4% fee will apply for any reason the order is canceled and is based on total sales price.
You are aware that you are purchasing oil directly from OrderMyOil.com powered by DiscountHeatingOilPrices.com and no other entity.
"Support the Troops" Campaign
We are donating $1 from every delivery we make to help support troops and families of troops that are or may have been deployed! We are offering our customers a chance to donate $1 each time they place an order. Donations are non-refundable. Cancelation of an order or an order that can not be completed for any reason will not result in donation refund.
Official Rules and Regulations for “Like Us" Promotion
1. Promotion Duration: The “Like Us” promotion begins on October 1, 2013 and ends on Thanksgiving 2013. (the “Promotion Period”). One winner will be selected if the OrderMyOil Facebook Page (ID # 161186957238657) recieves 1500 unique "likes". (the “drawing”).
2. Eligibility: The “Like Us” promotion is open to all OrderMyOil.com customers. The definition of “customer is a person who has purchased oil from OrderMyOil.com within a one (1) year period prior to the date of the drawing. Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and a current customer of OrderMyOil.com. Delivery address must be with in OrderMyOil.com's delivery area at the time of the drawing.
3. Entry and Selection of Potential Winners: The entering process will commence each time a customer "likes" our Facebook page on Facebook. The definition of “Like” is a person who is a registered Facebook user and submitts a "like" as defined by Facebook. All "likes" recieved during the promotion period will count toward the total but only customers will be eligible for the prize. The winner must comply with all terms and conditions for oil delivery as set forth on OrderMyOil.com’s website. The customer’s entry will be completed only when they have "liked" our Facebook page and will only recieve prize if they are currently linked through a Facebook "like" to our page at the time of the drawing.
4. Prize: The winning customer will receive a onetime delivery of heating oil up to 200 gallons (the “prize”). Deliveries must be made at the customers existing delivery address and are non-transferable. Each winning customer must have prize delivered within six (6) months of the date of drawing. Failure of the customer to schedule the delivery of prize within six (6) months of the date of drawing will result in the forfeiture of the prize. All prize deliveries will be delivered using the same delivery methods and standards of care employed by OrderMyOil.com for all deliveries and in accordance with the terms and conditions contained on the OrderMyOil.com website.
5. Notification and Acceptance of Price: Winning customer shall be notified via email. Once customer is notified, he or she is required to contact OrderMyOil.com and indicate whether or not they will accept the prize. Acceptance must be made within the five (5) month period following the date of the drawing. By accepting the prize, the customer fully and unconditionally accepts these official rules and regulations and the decisions of the OrderMyOil.com, which are binding in all rights.
6. Information Release: except where prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes the customers’ consent for OrderMyOil.com and its officers, agents and employees to use customers’ name and town for the promotion and any and all future promotions without further payment or consideration.
7. Disputes: All customers who participate in this promotion, in any way, including winning customer who accepts the prize, agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected to, the promotion or any and all prizes awarded, shall be resolved in the Courts of Massachusetts sitting in Plymouth or Bristol County. All issues and questions concerning interpretation, violations or enforceability of these Official Rules and Regulations, including the customer’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of OrderMyOil.com in connection with the promotion, shall be governed and controlled in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts. Any customer who accept the prize, agrees to waive any right to a jury trial in connection with any dispute arising out of the promotion. In the event a customer’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, destroyed or deleted, the customer’s sole remedy shall be re-entry into the promotion.
8. If any of the provisions of these Official Rules and Regulations should be held invalid or in violation of law by a court of competent jurisdiction, all other terms and provisions of these Rules and Regulations shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
9. Failure by OrderMyOil.com to enforce any term hereof, shall not be deemed a waiver by OrderMyOil.com of the remaining terms of these Official Rules and Regulations.
10. Reservation of Rights: OrderMyOil.com, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or discontinue the promotion at any time without notice to customers. OrderMyOil.com reserves the right to disqualify any customer for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any violation of these Official Rules and Regulations and/or the terms and conditions contained on OrderMyOil.com’s website for delivery of oil;, by the customer or the new customer.